- COPAA - The Council of Parent Attorneys and Advocates, Inc., a national voice for special education rights, promoting excellence in advocacy.
- WrightsLaw - Parents, educators, advocates, and attorneys come to Wrightslaw for accurate, reliable information about Special Education law, education law, and Advocacy for children with disabilities.
- Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) - U.S. Department of Education IDEA, providing Special Education resource information.
- Federal Office for Civil Rights - How to file a complaint that your child's educational rights have been violated.
- CA Department of Education Laws & Regulations (A Composite of Laws) - a search-able database for State Education Code-Part 30, Other Related Laws, & CA Code of Regulations - Title 5 (state IDEA guidelines).
- Federal Guidelines for IDEA - Downloadable versions of the federal regulations for the Individuals with Disabilities Act IDEA